The Royal British Legion support members of the Armed Forces, veterans and their families. As the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, they are at the heart of a national network that supports the Armed Forces community through life.
They lead the nation in commemorating and honouring those who have served and sacrificed, with their annual Poppy Appeal raising vital funds to support ex-service personnel and their families
RBL provides a wide range of support, including:
- Help with benefits, debt and money advice, support through grants and loans and specialist compensation advice.
- Mental and physical wellbeing support through the Battle Back Centre, Invictus Games and Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre.
- Mobility aids and equipment grants including small home adaptations and funding for new equipment.
- Employment support for Service leavers including advice, guidance and support grants.
- Six care homes across the UK providing short and long-term care, as well as Admiral Nurses to support people caring for someone with dementia.
Information, advice and support is available through the RBL website, as well as their helpline which is open 7 days a week.
For advice or support, contact:
Helpline: 0808 802 8080 (8am to 8pm, 7 days a week)
From overseas: +44 (0)20 3376 8080
Online information centre: Knowledge base
Website: The Royal British Legion
Head Office Address:
The Royal British Legion
199 Borough High Street