RFEA - The Forces Employment Charity helps service leavers, veterans, reservists and their families (spouses of serving personnel and veterans) find roles that fit their unique skillsets. We support members of the Armed Forces community through specialist advice and relationships with selected employers. We are UK wide, working in every region of England and in Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland.
Our support includes:
- Understanding your skills, aspirations and providing advice on your local employment market.
- Supporting you if you if you have health issues, have been out of work for a long time or if you have other problems such as debt or housing issues, working collaboratively with the network of military charities.
- We have advisers in every region of the UK including Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland and we know which employers are recruiting in your area.
- Advising you on job applications including CVs and interview skills.
- Networking opportunities with employers via Employment Fairs, Employer Events and Employer LiveChat sessions.
- Access to the RightJob Jobs Board which advertised 92,000 jobs last year, all from employers who are actively recruiting ex forces.