Veterans' Welfare Service - support for those receiving a war pension or compensation

If you receive a War Pension, or money from the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme, you are entitled to support from the MoD Veterans Welfare Scheme (VWS). Veterans UK provide this service.

How can I get support?

The VWS supports veterans and their dependants through collaboration with ex-Service charities, local authorities and other organisations. They can help with welfare support, bereavement and transitioning back into civilian life.

VWS caseworkers provide one to one guidance and help over the phone or during a home visit.

Visit the Veterans UK website for more information and for details of how to contact one of their four Veterans Welfare Centres.

Is this answer helpful?