Tax help for older people (Tax Volunteers)

If you have a gross income of up to £20,000 a year and are aged 60 or over, Tax Volunteers can provide friendly, confidential advice on your personal tax issues.

This free service is available across the UK. You can get help over the phone or face to face. If you have a disability, they can arrange a home visit.

Am I eligible for support?

The service is flexible and your individual needs will be considered. Circumstances such as disability, advanced age, redundancy, ill-health, bereavement and retirement may all make you eligible for support, as these are common causes for tax problems.

Anyone caring for an eligible older person can also request help on their behalf.

How can I get help?

If you need support with your taxes, contact Tax Volunteers at:

Telephone: 01308 488 066
Website: Tax Volunteers

Is this answer helpful?