Sporting Force and Chelsea FC launch their exciting new partnership, offering a wide range of opportunities to ex-Service veterans. This includes an employability course over two weeks delivered by the Club. The event on 12 September includes a free stadium and museum tour at Stamford Bridge, London, followed by a game of football.
The itinerary for the event on 12 September is as follows:
- Veterans to arrive and register at 13:30
- Presentation from Tommy at 14:00
- Presentation from Chelsea at 14:20
- Stadium/Museum Tour at 14:50
- Make way to the physical activity session (optional) less mobile veterans will be taken by car
- Eel Brook Common Astra Turf at 16:00
- Finish at 17:00
To attend the event, Veterans should register with Sporting Force at http://www.sportingforce.org.uk/application-form
Contact Sporting Force at 0800 050 9502 or email Cherylanne.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.