Mental health support for spouses and dependants in England

Various services and organisations provide support for the mental wellbeing of spouses and dependants of service and ex-Service people. You can talk to your GP who can refer you to a specialist. The NHS Choices website can help you find specialist advice for a range of issues. You can learn more about mental health and seek nearby support.

Combat Stress is the UK's leading charity for veterans' mental health. The charity's free and confidential Helpline is available 24-hours to veterans and their families, friends and carers on 0800 138 1619. Visit the Combat Stress website to learn more about the work they do, and how they can help you.

Mind works to promote better mental health for everyone, including veterans and their families. Get support for a range of issues and find out where to go for help. See the Mind website for more information.

Providing peer support to those who are supporting British service personnel and veterans who are living with a physical injury or mental illness. Visit The Ripple Pond website for more information.

Is this answer helpful?