Blue Monday, 21st January, is known as one of the most difficult days of the year. But it doesn't have to be.
This January Samaritans are encouraging serving personnel, veterans and families to support "Brew Monday", and beat the January blues.
Over 1,324 people call Samaritans, every single day, and by getting together with friends, family or workmates for a cuppa, you can support their life-saving work.
For every £50 raised at your Brew Monday event, Samaritans can respond to 10 calls for help.
Why should you take part?
- Raise awareness that listening can save a life.
- Get a FREE fundraising pack with exclusive Samaritans teabags.
- Promote talking, listening and wellbeing.
- No minimum fundraising target - raise what you can.
- Help provide support which makes a real difference to the lives of thousands.
Sign up for #BrewMonday on 21st January, or any other day throughout January, and organise your own fundraising event.