Veterans Trauma Network

Did you know that, in England and Wales, you can use the Veterans Trauma Network (VTN) to access NHS Healthcare?
The Veterans Trauma Network consists of twelve NHS Veterans Trauma centres and four specialist units. These contain both military and civilian medical experts who can assist you with your physical service-related health problem. 
You will need to be a veteran, anyone who has served a minimum of one day in Her Majesty's Armed Forces, whether regular or reserve. You will also need to be entitled to routine NHS medical care (meet residency requirements). And the injury will need to be as a result of your service.
You can ask your GP to email the VTN  and the VTN team will follow up and keep your doctor informed.

Is this answer helpful?