Living independently

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

Results 31 - 32 of 32

Scheme of Assistance for home adaptations in Scotland FAQs

The scheme of assistance provides financial and non-financial support for housing repairs and adaptations in Scotland. If you or someone you live with is disabled, you can apply for a grant to help...

The Carers (Scotland) Act 2016 - How does this affect you?

The Carers (Scotland) Act was implemented on 1 April 2018 with the aim to support carers’ health and wellbeing and help make caring more sustainable. The new legislation places responsibility on...